Yep, one of my resolutions (I hate making those, don’t you?) is to restart blogging here on a daily basis again. I have missed all of you – and yet, I keep getting followers. I miss blogging but once I quit doing it every day, I got out of the habit and it was always something I was going to do later. Later never came.
But now, I’m back!
So, here are my New Year’s resolutions
- Blog daily on my Thanksgiving blog
- Blog at least three days a week on my poetry by pamela blog
- Seriously think about my health – I’ve already cut nearly all diet soda out of my life and started drinking lots of water. Now I need to be more mindful of what I’m eating and lose some weight. The stress of this past year has not been kind to my waistline.
- Write more. I need to devote a set amount of time each week to writing. I have poems in my head that are waiting to be put onto paper (or a computer screen). And I have a book that is ready to be put together. I have to make this a priority.
- Read more. I have missed reading lately and it makes me cranky.
I really have had quite the year in 2014. You can read the complete (hopefully not terribly boring) recap over on my poetry blog. What? You don’t follow me there? You should – just click here and it will take you straight over there. You can read about my year too if you fancy a long read.
Okay, I’ve bared my soul to you on what I’m planning to do this year. How about you? Do you make resolutions? Care to share what they are? Let’s make 2015 an amazing year – together!